Review of www.shopdiaper.com

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I recently was sent a onesize cloth diaper from www.shopdiaper.com to try out and review. The diaper took a  little less then 2 weeks to get as it is shipped overseas. I was thrilled when I opened and saw they sent me a pretty lavender diaper. The first thing I did was washed the diaper in some cloth diaper safe detergent along with the microfiber insert they it came with. I was able to put the diaper in the dryer on a low setting and it tried very quickly.

Now my baby girl Brooklyn is almost 6 months old and weighs 22 lbs. The diaper is set at the 2nd to the highest rise which is great so it will fit Brooklyn and other larger babies nicely. The diaper is lined with a microsuede liner and it comes with one microfiber insert. The diaper held up well with no leaks  and lasted at least 3 hours without a problem. And the cleanup of solids was easy also with the microsuede liner made cleanup very very easy.

I would definately recommend www.shopdiaper.com to any mom who wants to build there stash with a great diaper at an affordable price. And being a mom of 3 all whom are in diapers I can appreciate them making cloth diapers so affordable.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!